Ten paths for your perfect life – after graduation
- Never stop being a student — be filled with curiosity and wonder, ask why, discover how.
- Make time for family, friends, and fun– especially when you are busy doing stuff.
- Let Compassion be your guiding light, but heroic action your daily goal.
- Trade in familiar habits for novel adventures.
- Nurture your passions, tolerate all the rest.
- Violate expectations to liberate yourself from predictability.
- Take risks, learn from mistakes, try harder, think wiser next tIme.
- Develop a balanced time perspective — well grounded in the past, energized by the present, and motivated by a hope-filled future.
- Be the engaging host at life’s party, not its reluctantly shy guest.
- Finally, Change the world for the better– people, situations and systems — by what you stand for, and the wrongs you are willing to challenge with righteous integrity.
We'd like to paint a new Sicily
• 25 Muntclair Terrace, 94109 San Francisco CA - USA • Via Bonfiglio, 10 92022 Cammarata AG - ITA •